atal bihari vajpayee ka jeevan parichay
Biography of Atalji – Atal Bihari Vajpayee ka jeevan Parichay jeevani biography English
- firm Bihari Vajpayee
- “Don’t stay adamant…” This sentence itself carries a contradiction…
- Today, when the whole country is engulfed in the grief of the death of India’s most popular and loved Prime Minister… Social media is full of his pictures and tributes, people are surely calling it the end of an era… So let’s know that “Atal Yuga”, To that Atal’s life…
- Atal Vihari Vajpayee was born on 25 December 1924 in the Gwalior city of Gwalior State (now Madhya Pradesh) in India to Smt. Krishna Devi and Krishna Vihari Vajpayee. His father was a teacher in a school in Gwalior. Atal ji got his early education from Saraswati Shishu Mandir in Gwalior. After this he received his graduation from Victoria College, Gwalior. Atal ji was interested in literature since childhood. This is the reason that in graduation he specialized in English, English, and Sanskrit. His father used to write poems in Braj Bhasha. From here he also got the legacy of poetry, which later he pursued very vigorously. After graduation, he did MA in Political Science from DAV College and became a member of Arya Kumar Sabha, a youth organization of Arya Samaj.
Atal Bihari Vajpeyee Ka Political Safar Carrier in English:
- Atal ji’s political career lasted for 5 decades. He entered politics at the young age of 18. He was arrested for the first time during the Bharat Choro movement. From his student life, he became a volunteer of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and used to actively participate in the programs of the Sangh. He was one of the founding members of the Rashtriya Jana Sangh, and was elected to the Lok Sabha for the first time in 1957 on Jana Sangh ticket from Balrampur. Atal ji received the education of politics from his political gurus Shri Syama Prasad Mukherjee and Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay ji and after the death of Shri Syama Prasad Mookerjee, took the reins of Jana Sangh on his shoulders. During the Emergency in 1975, Atal ji was also arrested along with the leaders of the opposition, and in 1977 was the Foreign Minister in the Janata Party government. Leaving the Janata Dal in 1980, he founded the Bharatiya Janata Party along with his colleagues and was elected its first president. Atal ji remained active in the Bharatiya Janata Party till his retirement from politics. He held the office of the Prime Minister thrice, first for 13 days in 1996, then for the second time in 1998 for 13 months and in 1999, the first to complete a 5-year term as Prime Minister in the BJP-led coalition government. Became prime minister. In the 2004 Lok Sabha elections, N. After the death of D.A. Atal ji took retirement from politics.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Achievements :
- One of the most popular Prime Ministers of India, Atal ji started many important public welfare schemes. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is a testament to his vision and commitment to the development of the country. The Golden Quadrilateral is the result of the progressive thinking of Atal ji. Atal ji has always been a supporter of accepting modernity and its use in development. He believed that the country would move forward on the path of progress only with modern technologies of communication and a strong system of operations. During his tenure, he tried to improve his relations with the neighboring nations of India. Especially to bring sweetness in relations with Pakistan, Atal ji started bus service for Lahore. To strengthen the country, amidst all the international restrictions and pressures, Pranamu test was successful in Pokhran. Atal ji’s tenure will always be remembered for the steps taken for development and his vision.
Kavi Atal Bihari Vajpeyee –
- Apart from being an important politician, Atal ji was also a prolific orator and an acclaimed poet. He wrote more than one poem and put his thoughts on different aspects of life in words through his pen. His main poems- “Steps will have to walk together”, “Kyun blood turned white”, “Death to death” , “Hindu Tan Mana”, “I do not sing songs”, “School Chalein Hum”. Due to his love for literature, Atal ji also edited many magazines.
- Swami Atal ji of multidimensional personality was awarded Bharat Ratna in 2014. Atal ji remained unmarried for life. In his last days, he got the support of some of his selected friends. He breathed his last on 16 August 2018 after battling a prolonged illness. With the departure of Atal ji, a golden era of Indian politics came to an end.
- Top 12 Poems of Atal Bihari Vajpayee – Atal Bihari Vajpayee Poems in English kavitayen
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Quotes in English Vichar