Devendra Fadnavis Biography, Biography, Biography, Wife, Marriage, Family, Family, ( Devendra Fadnavis Biography In English, Age, Family ,Marriage ,Net worth in English ,
Devendra Gangadhar Fadnavis is an Indian politician belonging to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He is currently serving as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra. He took the oath of office on 31 October 2014 at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
He became the second youngest Chief Minister of the state at the age of 44. He is known for his intellectual prowess and professional integrity. He was awarded the Best Parliamentarian Award by the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association in 2002-03.
Biography of Devendra Fadnavis
|name (Name,||Devendra Gangadhar Fadnavis|
|Famous For||Being the 18th Chief Minister of Maharashtra
(31 October 2014 – 12 November 2019)
|Birthday (Birthday,||22 July 1970|
|birth place (Birth Place,||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Age||51 Years (Year 2022)|
|Education||graduation in law,
Post Graduation in Business Management
|School||New Indira Convent Bori School, Nagpur
Saraswati Vidyalaya, Nagpur
Dharmapeth Junior College, Nagpur
|college (Collage)||Government Law College, Nagpur
Dahlem School of Education, Berlin, Germany
|home town (Hometown)||Village Phulwaria, District Gopalganj, Bihar|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Party Name||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Marital Status Marital Status||married|
|wedding date (Marriage Date)||17 November 2005|
|Salary||3.40 lakh per month
(Former as Chief Minister of Maharashtra)
|Total assets (Net Worth)||Rs 8.71 crore (in 2019)|
Birth and early life of Devendra Fadnavis ,
Devendra Fadnavis was born on 22 July 1970 in Nagpur, Maharashtra in a Brahmin family. His father, Gangadhar Rao Fadnavis, was an MLC from Nagpur and was a prominent name during his time. His father passed away when he was only 17 years old.
His mother Sarita Fadnavis, who comes from the famous Kaloti family of Amaravati, was the director of Vidarbha Housing Credit Society.
Education of Devendra Fadnavis ,
Devendra Fadnavis did his schooling from Saraswati Vidyalaya, Shankar Nagar Chowk in his home state Nagpur.
He was a student of Indira Gandhi Convent School in Nagpur, but moved to Saraswati Vidyalaya when his father was jailed for participating in anti-government protests during the Emergency. He said that he does not want to go to school in the name of the Prime Minister responsible for his father’s arrest.
He joined Dharampeth Junior College in 1986-87 after which he completed a five-year law degree from the Law College, Nagpur.
Devendra Fadnavis family ,
|father’s name (Father’s name)||Gangadharrao Fadnavis|
|Mother’s name (Mother’s name,||Sarita Fadnavis|
|Brother’s name||Ashish Fadnavis|
|Wife’s name||Amrita Ranade|
|Children’s name||Daughter – Divija Fadnavis|
Devendra Fadnavis’s marriage, wife ,
Devendra married Amrita Ranade in 2006. She is the Associate Vice President of Axis Bank in Nagpur. Devendra and Amrita have a five-year-old daughter Divija Fadnavis.
Political journey of Devendra Fadnavis ,
- Devendra Fadnavis started his career with an RSS shakha in Trikoni Park. He joined the Maharashtra unit of BJP as Ward President.
- During 1986 to 1989, he was an active member of ABVP and inspired the youth towards rebuilding the society. He used to paint the walls and pasted campaign posters of politicians on them. Along with this, he has also been a strong supporter of youth participation in politics and a staunch supporter of Swami Vivekananda’s philosophy.
- At the young age of 21, he became the youngest Municipal Councilor of Nagpur Municipal Corporation. He worked for two consecutive terms from 1992 to 1997. He is also the only person to be re-elected as the Mayor in the state of Maharashtra.
- Reportedly, Fadnavis was brought into limelight by Gopinath Munde, who considered him as a promising youth leader.
- He is very fond of technology, and he always carries an iPhone and an iPad with him.
- On 31 October 2014, Fadnavis became the second youngest Chief Minister of Maharashtra at the age of 44. NCP chief Sharad Pawar was the youngest when he was sworn in as the CM of Maharashtra on 18 July 1978 at the age of 38.
- He was appointed as the Maharashtra unit president of the BJP by then BJP president Rajnath Singh, bypassing former president Nitin Gadkari’s suggestion to give Sudhir Mungantiwar another term.
- Fadnavis led the party in Maharashtra during the 2014 general elections. Currently, he represents the South-West Nagpur constituency in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly.
- In October 2019, he became the second person to complete his full term as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra. Vasantrao Naik was the first person to do so from 1963 to 1975.
Devendra Fadnavis disputes of ,
- Addressing a rally in Nashik on 2 April 2016, he said that every Indian should chant “Bharat Mata Ki Jai” and if anyone refuses to do so, he should leave the country. He had to face a lot of criticism from a section of the society for this statement. He later clarified that his statement had nothing to do with religion, and was not being portrayed the way it was intended.
- In October 2016, a photograph of Fadnavis with a criminal had gone viral. Perpetrator Baba Bodke was charged with four murders. A few days later, his office clarified that a woman had come to his office to invite Fadnavis for an event, and Baba was with him. Fadnavis also said that he did not know about Baba being the culprit.
- In February 2018, he appeared in a music video to promote River Talk. Sonu Nigam and his wife Amrita Fadnavis were singers and Devendra Fadnavis, Mumbai’s civic commissioner Ajoy Mehta, police commissioner Datta Padsalgikar, and state forest minister Sudhir Mungantiwar were seen lip-syncing and dancing in the video. The opposition criticized him and said that the person representing the government should not do such things and the top officials of the Maharashtra government should not have been involved. Fadnavis, however, defended himself saying it was for a good cause and the criticism was unwarranted.
Awards won by Devendra Fadnavis ,
- Best Parliamentarian Award for the year 2002-2003 by Commonwealth Parliamentarian Association
- Best Parliamentarian Award in Memory of Late Pramodji Mahajan by Muktchand, Pune
- Rajyogi Leader Award by Nashik by Pranavad Parivar
Devendra Fadnavis property of ,
- Salary : 3.40 lakhs per month (Former as Chief Minister of Maharashtra)
- property :8.71 crore (in 2019)
- cash: 17,500 INR
- Bank deposit: 7.01 Lakh INR
- Jewelry: 450 gm gold jewelery Rs 17.40 lakh
- agricultural land: 5 lands worth Rs 57 lakh
- Residential Building: 2 plots in Dharampeth, Nagpur worth Rs 2.44 crore
What is the full name of Devendra Fadnavis?
Devendra Gangadhar Fadnavis
Which is the village of Devendra Fadnavis?
Devendra Fadnavis was born on 22 July 1970 in Nagpur, Maharashtra in a Brahmin family.
What is the caste of Devendra Fadnavis?
Also know :-
Last few words –
I hope you guysBiography of Devendra Fadnavis. Devendra Fadnavis Biography in English Would have liked the blog if you liked this blog of mine, then share it with your friends and on your social media account, let people know about it too.
If you have any feedback then do let us know Contact Us You can email me or follow me on social media, see you soon with a new blog, till then stay tuned to my blog “Thanks