Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Biography, Silver Medal for India in Tokyo Olympics, Common Wealth Gold Medalist, (Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Biography)[WonMedalinTokyoOlympics49kgCategory)(WeightliftingStateCoachreligionnetworthfamily)[WonMedalinTokyoOlympic49kgCategory) (WeightliftingStateCoachreligionnetworthfamily)
Mirabai Chanu is an Indian sportsperson who has recently made India proud by getting India the first gold medal in weightlifting at the Commonwealth Games. During this, Mirabai broke 6 records in 6 lifting and secured first place in 48 kg in women’s weightlifting. In the same year, the Government of India has also honored him with Padma Shri, which is a great honor. Mirabai is a resident of Manipur in India. Looking at their performance in various competitions, India has many expectations from them.
Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Biography
|Name Name||Mirabai Chanu|
|Full Name Full Name||Saikhom Mirabai Chanu|
|Date of Birth Date of Birth||8/8/1994|
|Game Game||weight lifting|
|physical appearance Physical Status|
|Height Hight||4 feet 11 inches|
|Weight Weight||48 kg|
|Total Medal Total Medal|
|coach coach||Kunjarani Devi|
Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Silver Medal mira chanu weightlifting silver in olympics
Recently, Mira Bai Chanu made India proud by winning a silver medal in the 49 kg category in the Tokyo Olympics. With this, India has got its first medal in the 2021 Olympics.
Date of Birth of Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
Mirabai Chanu was born in Imphal, Manipur. It is situated in the east of Manipur. His date of birth is 8 August 1994. According to this, his age till now is only 23 years. His education also started from here.
Mirabai Chanu family
Mirabai Chanu belongs to a middle-class family, her mother is a housewife as well as a shopkeeper, whose name is Saikohan Ungbi Tombi Lima. His father works in the PWD department, whose name is Psychohan Kriti Meitei. Mirabai Chanu has been very active since childhood and has been attracted towards weightlifting. Since childhood, she used to practice weightlifting by lifting heavy objects.
Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Coach
Meera’s coach in weight lifting is Kunjarani Devi, who is herself an Indian player in weight lifting. Kunjarani is also a resident of Imphal Manipur.
Saikhom Mirabai Chanu World Records
Mirabai has made many records in her name at the age of 24, whose information is given below.
- Mirabai is a female weight lifter who won the gold medal in the 48 kg category at the 2017 World Weightlifting Championships. Prior to this, in the year 2014, he also won the silver medal in the 48 kg category in the Commonwealth Games held in Glasgow.
- In this year 2018 too, he got India’s first gold by winning gold in the Common Wealth Games. This gold is also in women’s 48 kg weight lifting.
- Mirabai was also selected in the 2016 Rio Olympics, but unfortunately she could not bring any medal for India during this period.
- He also won the Gold Medal in the Twelfth South Asian Games held in Guwahati in 2016.
- Respect Due to his good performance and dedication in sports, the Chief Minister of Manipur also gave him an amount of 20 lakhs. And with his performance, he illuminated the name of himself, Manipur and India.
Apart from Mira Bai, this morning Gururaja also brought laurels to India by getting a silver medal in weightlifting. This year in 2018 it Common Wealth Games started from 4th April and will continue till 15th April, In this game, 115 players in men’s section and 105 players in women’s section will participate in various sports and represent India. In the 2014 Commonwealth Games, India won a total of 15 Gold, 30 Silver and 19 Kasya medals. This year also India has high expectations from its players, spectators are expecting that they will bring glory to the country by winning various medals.
A. $0.14 million
A Imphal Manipur
Other Links ,