Shiva Thapa’s biography, biography, biography, boxing, boxer, boxer, marriage, age, top, caste, faith,Latest News, Age, Height, Next Match, World Boxing Championship, Quarterfinals (Shiva Thapa Biography, Boxing, Caste, Religion, quarterfinal,Latest Update Wiki ,subsequent Match, Age, Ranking, Religion, Next Game, Height, world boxing championship, Religion, Caste)
Shiva Thapa is an Indian boxer from Guwahati, Assam. He can be the youngest Indian to enter the Olympics in 2012. Apart from being a boxer, he’s additionally an worker of ONGC.
Compared to cricket and different sports activities, boxing just isn’t a extremely popular sport in India. As a end result, making a spot within the sport of boxing was fairly tough, however the champion, born in a small Assamese village, overcame all odds.
On 01 November 2021, Shiva Thapa has reached the quarterfinals of the Boxing World Championship by defeating Lunas Hamraoui of France 4-1 within the pre-quarterfinal match.
Biography of Shiva Thapa
|Famous For||Youngest Indian to win gold medal in Asian Confederation Boxing Championship held in Amman, Jordan in July 2013|
|Birth||8 December 1993|
|Age||27 Years (Year 2021 )|
|Birth Place||Assamese Village, Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Hometown||Assamese Village, Guwahati, Assam, India|
|Height||5 foot 6 inches|
|International Debut||The Children’s Asia International Sports Games, 2008, was held in Yakutsk, Russia. Shiv Thapa received the bronze medal.|
|Ranking||Shiv Thapa ranks third within the bantamweight class within the AIBA Men’s World Rankings|
Shiva Thapa newest information ( Shiva Thapa Latest News
Boxing World Championships ,
Five-time Asian medalist Shiva Thapa (63.5kg) is only one win away from changing into the primary Indian male boxer to win two World Championship medals after reaching the quarterfinals within the ongoing right here.
The 27-year-old from Assam went forward with a 4-1 win over France’s Lunas Hamraoui in a pre-quarterfinal match late on Monday.
Shiva Thapa Next match of ( Shiva Thapa Next Match ),
He was the one Indian boxer to register a win on Monday after 4 different eventualists together with Asian silver medalist Deepak Bohria (51kg). Thapa will face Turkey’s Kerem Ozmen within the quarter-finals on Tuesday evening.
Prize Money within the Boxing World Championship
The gold winners within the showpiece shall be given a prize cash of USD 100,000. The silver medalists are to be given USD 50,000,
USD 25,000 shall be awarded to each the bronze medalists. The whole prize cash is USD 2.6 million.
Shiva Thapa Birth & Early Life
Shiva Thapa was born on 8 December 1993 in Guwahati metropolis of Assam to father Padma Thapa and mom Goma. His father is a karate coach and his mom is a homemaker.
Shiva is the youngest son amongst six siblings born in his household. Shiva’s elder brother Gobind Thapa was an Assam state degree medalist boxer. Apart from his brother, he additionally has 4 sisters, whose names are Kavita Thapa, Ganga Thapa, Sita Thapa, and Geeta Thapa.
His father had earlier enrolled him in karate courses in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, however when his father realized that karate was not an Olympic sport, he determined to transform him right into a boxer.
Shiv Thapa began exhibiting eager curiosity in boxing on the younger age of 6 and began practising boxing repeatedly in his front room. Shiva used to get up at 3 within the morning and observe his boxing to steadiness the time for his research and boxing.
His father acknowledged his son’s ability and expertise and ensured that he obtained full boxing coaching but it surely was not straightforward for Shiva’s father because the family bills have been greater than his incomes.
Shiva’s father was a road meals vendor in his early days and it was discovering it very tough for him to rearrange charges for his son Shiva’s coaching, then Olympic Gold Quest, a non-profit group determined to assist the boxer and began his profession. Decided to pay a month-to-month expenditure of ₹ 30,000 for lodging, meals and coaching.
Shiva Thapa Family
|father’s name (Father’s Name)||Padam Thapa (Karate Trainer)|
|mom’s name (Mother’s Name,||goma|
|Sister’s Name||Kavita Thapa, Ganga Thapa, Sita Thapa, Geeta Thapa (All sisters are older than him)|
|Brother’s Name||Govind Thapa|
The starting of the boxing profession of Shiva Thapa ( Boxing Journey ,
- He first displayed his boxing skills within the 12 months 2005 on the Sub-Junior National Boxing Championship held in Noida.
- In the Sub-Junior National Boxing Championship, she was speculated to battle within the 36kg class, however a misinformed official stated that since there was no such class, she must battle within the 38kg class.
- Hearing this, he instantly drank two liters of water and defeated the service champion and received his first nationwide gold medal, leaving the officers shocked by his efficiency within the ring.
- In 2008, Shiva received a bronze medal in his boxing efficiency on the Children’s Asia International Sports Games held in Yakutsk, Russia. In the identical 12 months’s Hyder Aliyev Cup, he received the gold medal. Due to his greatest efficiency in 2008, he was chosen to characterize India within the 52 kg class on the 2009 Junior World Boxing Championships in Armenia.
- Siva was the one worldwide medalist from a workforce of seven boxers that traveled to Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. He received the bronze medal on this championship.
- Participated in 2010 Asian Youth Boxing Championships in Tehran however failed to succeed in the semi-finals.
- In 2012, she participated within the Asian Olympic Qualifiers held in Astana, Kazakhstan and received the gold medal by defeating Syria’s Vesam Salamana 18–11 and certified for the 2012 London Olympics within the 56 kg class.
- Thapa was the youngest Indian boxer to qualify for the Olympics in 2012. However, he was eradicated within the first spherical (56kg) of the London Olympics after shedding 9-14 to Oscar Valdez Fierro of Mexico within the bantamweight class.
- In 2013, Shiva turned the youngest Indian to win gold on the Asian Confederation Boxing Championship in Amman, Jordan.
- In 2014, Shiva Thapa did not clinch a medal at each the Commonwealth Games and the Asian Games, shedding within the first spherical and quarter-finals respectively.
- In 2015, Shiv Thapa turned the third Indian to win a bronze medal on the AIBA World Boxing Championships.
- In 2016, Shiv Thapa certified for the 2016 Rio Olympics within the males’s 56kg occasion, however was knocked out forward of the primary spherical.
- In the 12 months 2017 Shiv Thapa confronted Elanur Abduraimov on the Asian Amateur Boxing Championships in Tashkent however Elnur Abduraimov was out of the sport resulting from harm and in consequence Shiv Thapa obtained an opportunity to win a silver medal.
- In the 12 months 2019, she received the gold medal within the Tokyo Olympics check occasion by defeating Kazakhstan’s nationwide champion and Asian bronze winner Santali Toltayev 5-0.
Shiva Thapa Olympic , Shiva Thapa Olympics ,
- 2012 London Olympics: Youngest Indian to enter Olympics in 2012 ,
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Shiva Thapa fails to progress past preliminary spherical. He misplaced 0–3 to 2012 Olympic gold champion Cuban Robesi Ramárez. Despite his disappointing efficiency on the Olympics, Shiva has been profitable within the Asian Championships, and plenty of speculated him to no less than fly to Tokyo.
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics: Shiva couldn’t qualify for Tokyo Olympics. The solely cause I have never competed within the Tokyo Olympics is as a result of India already has lots of good boxers. Manish Kaushik, who received a bronze medal within the final World Championships, is one of them.
Records of Shiva Thapa (Shiva Thapa Records ,
- Shiv Thapa was the primary Indian boxer to make it to the Rio 2016 Olympics.
- Third Indian to win a medal on the AIBA World Boxing Championships, the place he received a bronze medal in 2015.
- Youngest Indian to win gold medal at Asian Confederation Boxing Championships in Amman, Jordan in July 2013
- He is one of solely 4 Indian boxers to have received a world championship, the opposite three being Vijender Singh, Vikas Krishan Yadav and Gaurav Bidhuri. They received bronze medals in 2009 (Milan), 2011 (Baku) and 2017 (Hamburg) respectively.
- First and solely Indian boxer with three consecutive Asian Championships medals – a gold medal in 2013, a bronze medal in 2015 and a silver medal in 2017
- His sensible boxing expertise have earned him greater than ten gold medals, one silver medal and three bronze medals in additional than 16 nationwide and worldwide tournaments.
Achievements of Shiva Thapa (Shiva Thapa Achievements ,
- Won Silver Medal at thirty eighth Gebi Boxing Tournament in Helsinki, Finland on eleventh March 2019
- Won Gold Medal at forty eighth Grand Prix Usti nad Labem held in Czech Republic, 2017
- Won silver medal at 2017 Asian Amateur Boxing Championships in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Won bronze medal within the 2015 World Amateur Championship held in Doha
- Awarded ICC Sports Excellence Award within the 12 months 2013
- Won gold medal in 2013 Asian Confederation Boxing Championship held in Jordan
- Awarded Breakthrough Performance of the Year Award, 2011
- Silver medal within the 2010 Youth Olympic Games held in Singapore
- Silver Medal in 2010 AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships held in Baku
- Bronze medal within the 2008 Children’s Asia International Sports Games in Yakutsk, Russia
Shiva Thapa Awards
- Arjuna Award for Boxing
- The Government of Assam awarded him an quantity of $100,000 (US$1,400).
- The Indian Olympic Association gave him a monetary reward of 400,000 rupees ($5,600) for a silver medal within the Youth Olympics, whereas the Sikkim authorities gave him a money prize of 500,000 rupees.
shiv thapa controversy , Shiva Thapa Controversies ,
Shiva Thapa Net Worth
|Total belongings (Net Worth 2021)||over $3 million|
|Total belongings in rupees (Net Worth In Indian Rupees)||20 to 25 crores|
Who is Shiva Thapa?
Shiva Thapa is an Indian boxer from Guwahati, Assam.
Who is Shiva Thapa’s coach?
Shiva Thapa’s coach is Padma Thapa.
Shiva Thapa What is the caste of?
Shiva Thapa belongs to the Chhetri caste of the Khas group.
Shiva Thapa What is the age of
Shiva Thapa’s age is 27 years within the 12 months 2021.
Shiva Thapa When was you born?
Shiva Thapa was born on 8 December 1993 in Guwahati metropolis of Assam.
additionally know ,
Last few phrases –
I hope you guys Biography of Shiva Thapa (Boxer). Shiva Thapa Biography WikiWould have favored the weblog in the event you favored this weblog of mine, then share it with your pals and in your social media account, let folks find out about it too.
If you have got any suggestions then do tell us Contact Us You can electronic mail me or comply with me on social media, see you quickly with a brand new weblog, until then keep tuned to my weblog “Thanks
Welcome to Shubhamsirohi.com, on this weblog we hold sharing day by day updates associated to it.
Reviews, biography of any new net collection or film primarily Wiki in addition to gives you full details about newest developments.