Uddhav Thackeray Introduction of life, latest news, who is there, where is the house, where are they living. age, birth, wife, family, social work[[Uddhav Thackeray Biography in English[[ Salary, Cast, Net Worth, Family, Age, Wife)
Uddhav Thackeray is an Indian politician and the 19th Chief Minister of Maharashtra. He is the son of Shiv Sena founder Bal Thackeray. He was a published writer and a professional photographer before joining politics, and was also reluctant to join politics.
He has complete control over the party since 2004. Uddhav Thackeray has worked at the state level and won many political victories for his party. But at the national level, he avoided active participation like his father and instead chose to work for the people of Maharashtra.
Uddhav Thackeray biography ofUddhav Thackeray Biography
|Full Name||Uddhav Bal Thackeray|
|Date of birth||27 July 1960|
|Age||62 years (in 2022)|
|Place of born||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bal Mohan Vidya Mandir School,
|College||Sir Jamsetji Jeejeebhoy School of Art,
|Zodiac Sign||Leo sun sign|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
|Caste||Marathi Chandrasen Kayastha Prabhu
Current and 14th President of India
|Political Party||Shiv Sena|
|Marriage Date||13 December 1989|
|Salary||3,40,000 and other allowances
As CM of Maharashtra
|Property (Net Worth)||₹143 crore|
of Uddhav Thackeray Birth and early life (Uddhav Thackeray Birth & Early Life ) ,
Uddhav Thackeray was born on 26 July 1960 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Uddhav Thackeray belongs to Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu caste (CKP).
His father, Bal Thackeray was a prominent politician and the founder of Shiv Sena. His mother Meena Thackeray was a homemaker. He has two elder brothers, Bindumadhav Thackeray (Businessman and Film Producer) who died in a car accident on 20 April 1996, and Jaydev Thackeray.
his cousin, Raj Thakrey He is a politician and the founder of Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS).
Uddhav Thackeray education of (Uddhav Thackeray Education ,
He did his schooling from Balmohan Vidyamandir in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He did his graduation from Sir Jamsetji Jeejebhoy School of Art in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Uddhav was not interested in politics at all and wanted to do something in another field. He began professional photography, and has also been a writer.
Uddhav also started an advertising agency named “Chowrang”. However, the agency was not successful and had to be shut down after some time.
of Uddhav Thackeray family (Uddhav Thackeray family) ,
|Father||Bal Keshav Thackeray|
|Brother||Bindumadhav Thackeray, Jaidev Thackeray|
|Son’s name (Son)||Aditya Thackeray and Tejas Thackeray|
Uddhav Thackeray married, wife (Uddhav Thackeray Marriage Wife ,
Uddhav met his wife Rashmi Thackeray (businessman and member of Shiv Sena’s women’s wing) during his college days and fell in love with her.
They dated for some time and got married on 13 December 1988. They have two sons, Aaditya Thackeray (politician) and Tejas Thackeray (wildlife researcher).
Uddhav Thackeray’s Career ,
- When Uddhav joined Shiv Sena as a member, not many people knew about him; Because he kept a low profile. He has worked in many positions in Shiv Sena from the grassroots level to the state level.
- In 2002, he was entrusted with the responsibility of not being overlooked in the 2002 Mumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) elections by Bal Thackeray. He came into limelight when Shiv Sena under the leadership of Uddhav did very well in the BMC elections.
- In 2003, Uddhav was appointed as the working president of Shiv Sena. In 2013, he was elected as the Shiv Sena chief after the death of Bal Thackeray.
- In the 2019 Maharashtra Assembly elections, Shiv Sena contested with the BJP as an ally. However, when the results were declared, Uddhav demanded equal seat-sharing and power-sharing for the chief minister’s post. He wanted a member of Shiv Sena to become chief minister for two and a half years.
- The BJP said that no such thing was agreed upon before the elections and they will not follow it now.
- Eventually, Uddhav allied with Sharad Pawar and Sonia Gandhi to form the government in Maharashtra. Shiv Sena, NCP and Congress named their alliance “Maha Vikas Aghadi”.
- On 28 November 2019 at 6:40 PM, Uddhav took oath as the Chief Minister of Maharashtra at Shivaji Park, Mumbai.
Uddhav Thackeray achievements of
- Serving as the chief campaigner of Shiv Sena, Shiv Sena registered a safe victory in 2002 BMC elections.
- Organizing a winning debt relief campaign for the farmers of Vidarbha, Maharashtra.
- Uddhav Thackeray again led Shiv Sena to victory in the BMC elections in 2012.
- Uddhav Thackeray was successful in transforming the image of Shiv Sena from an aggressive and often extremist organization to that of a regimental unit, run by someone who cares about the state and its welfare.
Uddhav Thackeray disputes (Uddhav Thackeray Controversy) ,
- On 24 October 2011, Uddhav threatened Sanjay Nirupam and said that he would break his teeth if there was any disturbance in Mumbai. During a rally, Nirupam had targeted Uddhav and Raj Thackeray and said- “North Indians can stall Mumbai if they want.”
- On 1 October 2016, Uddhav had to publicly apologize for a cartoon, which was published in the 25th edition of “Saamana” and “Dopahar Ka Saamna”. Reportedly, the cartoon ridiculed the Maratha community, and Uddhav being the editor-in-chief of Saamana had to issue an unconditional apology after facing backlash from the Maratha community.
Uddhav Thackeray property of (Uddhav Thackeray Net Worth ,
Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray is the richest among the nine elected Legislative Council (MLC) members. According to a report released by the Association of Democratic Reforms (ADR), Thackeray has assets worth Rs 143.27 crore. As the CM of Maharashtra, his salary is Rs 3,40,000, apart from this he also gets other allowances.
Uddhav Thackeray interesting things about ,
- Uddhav was reluctant to join politics, but his wife convinced him to start a career in politics.
- He enjoys doing wildlife photography and playing badminton.
- Like Bal Thackeray, he only wants to work for the people of Maharashtra, and is not interested in national politics.
- In 2006, his cousin Raj Thackeray broke away from the Shiv Sena and formed the “Maharashtra Navnirman Sena” (MNS).
- His elder son, Aaditya Thackeray is the president of Yuva Sena (youth wing of Shiv Sena). Aditya was appointed the president of the youth wing by Bal Thackeray.
- He has also released two photobooks titled “Maharashtra Desh” (2010) and “Pahwa Vitthal” (2011). The books portray aspects of Maharashtra and the Varkaris (pilgrims) during the Pandharpur Yatra.
- In July 2012, Uddhav was admitted to Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai after he complained of chest pain. He had angioplasty, and three blockages in his arteries were removed.
learn also ,
Last few words –
I hope you guys Biography of Uddhav Thackeray. Uddhav Thackeray Biography in EnglishWould have liked the blog if you liked this blog of mine, then share it with your friends and on your social media account, let people know about it too.
If you have any feedback then do let us know Contact Us You can email me or follow me on social media, see you soon with a new blog, till then stay tuned to my blog “Thanks