Draupadi Murmu Biography, Birth, Education, bjp president candidate Droupadi Murmu ,draupadi murmu president in English (Draupadi Murmu’s biography, family, education, caste, who is Draupadi Murmu, marriage, children, party,
Draupadi Murmu, a tribal woman leader, is the Modi government’s first choice for the presidential race. He is up against Yashwant Sinha, a former Union minister, who is the joint opposition candidate for the July elections. If elected, the 64-year-old will be the first tribal woman to become the President of India.
The BJP parliamentary board discussed 20 names for the presidential candidate, it was decided to choose someone from eastern India, one tribal and one woman.
Draupadi Murmu Biography
|Date of birth||20 June 1958|
|Age||64 years (in 2022)|
|Place of born||Mayurbhanj, Orissa, India|
|Education||Bachelor of arts|
|College||Rama Devi Women’s College,
|Hometown||Mayurbhanj, Orissa, India|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Net Worth||Rs 9.5 lakh|
Birth & Early Life of Draupadi Murmu
Draupadi was born on 20 June 1958 in Baidaposi village of Mayurbhanj district of Odisha. His father’s name is Biranchi Narayan Tudu. She belongs to the Santhal family, which is a tribal ethnic group.
Draupadi was married to Shyam Charan Murmu who is no longer in this world. She had two sons who are no longer alive and a daughter named Itishree Murmu with the help of whom she is living her life with relief.
Draupadi Murmu Education
He got his early education from Odisha Private School. After that she attended Rama Devi Women’s College,
He took admission in Bhubaneswar, Odisha from where he obtained his graduation degree in Arts.
Draupadi Murmu Family
|Father’s Name,||Late Biranchi Narayan Tudu|
|Mother’s Name,||name not known|
|Husband||Shyam Charan Murmu|
|Children||Son – 2 (no longer alive)
Daughter – Itishree Murmu
Career of Draupadi Murmu
- Draupadi Murmu started her career as an assistant teacher at Sri Aurobindo Integral Education Center in Rairangpur. Thereafter, he worked with the Government of Odisha as part of the Department of Irrigation and Power.
- Murmu’s political career began in 1997 when he won the local elections as a councillor. In the same year, she became the state vice-president of BJP’s ST Morcha.
- Contesting on a BJP ticket, Murmu won the Rairangpur seat twice, becoming Minister of State (Independent Charge) in the Government of Odisha in 2000.
- During the Bharatiya Janata Party and Biju Janata Dal coalition government in Odisha, she was Minister of Independent Charge for Commerce and Transport from 6 March 2000 to 6 August 2002.
- In the year 2007, Murmu was awarded by the Odisha Legislative Assembly for being the best MLA of the year incidentally.
- Over the next decade he held several key roles within the BJP, serving as the ST Morcha’s state president and Mayurbhan’s BJP district president.
- She was the Minister of State for Fisheries and Animal Resource Development from August 6, 2002 to May 16, 2004.
- The Legislative Assembly of Odisha honored him with the “Neelkanth Award” for the best MLA of the year 2007.
- He was promoted to the post of district president of the party for Mayurbhanj district in 2013.
- In May 2015, the Bharatiya Janata Party elected him as the Governor of Jharkhand. She is the first woman governor of Jharkhand. She is the first woman and tribal leader from Odisha to be appointed as the governor of an Indian state.
- Voting for the presidential election is to be held on July 18 and the counting of votes will take place on July 21. June 29 is the last date for filing nominations.
Draupadi Murmu Net Worth
Draupadi Murmu is not the owner of much property even after being a female politician, she only has the property to manage her house in the worst of circumstances, which is 9.5 lakhs only. Apart from this, there is no jewellery, neither land nor any movable and immovable property.
also read , Biography of current President Ram Nath Kovind
Q: Who is Draupadi Murmu?
Answer – Draupadi Murmu, a tribal woman leader, is the Modi government’s first choice for the presidential race. He is up against Yashwant Sinha, a former Union minister, who is the joint opposition candidate for the July elections.
Q: Who is the first woman governor of Jharkhand?
Answer – Draupadi Murmu
Q: What is the name of Draupadi Murmu’s husband?
Answer – Shyam Charan Murmu
Q: What is Draupadi Murmu caste?
Answer – Scheduled Tribe
Q: How much is Draupadi Murmu’s wealth?
Answer – Rs 9.5 lakh only
Q: Draupadi Murmu belongs to which community?
Answer – Tribal community
Q: Who is the Presidential candidate from the BJP of India?
Answer – Draupadi Murmu