Biography of Aman Chopra (Education, Age, Controversy, Salary, Caste, Family, (Aman Chopra) Biography in English) (Caste, Age, Family, net worth, news, Wife)
Aman Chopra is one of the finest television journalist and anchor in India. Presently he is associated with India’s most popular news channel – Zee News.
He previously worked for ABP News and RSTV. Aman Chopra salary, wedding date, father’s name, mother, children and wedding photos.
Journalist Aman Chopra Biography
|Date of birth||not known|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Education||Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication,
Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations,
|School||Rabindra Public School Pitampura, Delhi|
|College||Technia Institute of Advanced Studies,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
Birth and education of journalist Aman Chopra ,
Aman Chopra was born in Delhi. Aman Chopra’s father Virendra Chopra is an interior designer. His mother’s name is Rita Chopra. He has a younger sister named Shruti Chopra Sachdeva.
He did his schooling from Rabindra Public School Pitampura, Delhi. He did his Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) from Technia Institute of Advanced Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Thereafter, he attended Delhi University to pursue a postgraduate diploma in Public Relations. He later did his MA in Mass Communication from Lovely Professional University.
Chopra was a theater artist during his college days and took part in many plays. While in college, she also worked as a freelance anchor.
Aman developed an interest in acting at a young age. When he was in college, he actively participated in plays. He also worked as a freelance anchor during his college days.
Journalist Aman Chopra’s family ,
|Father’s Name||Virendra Chopra (interior designer)|
|Mother’s Name||Rita Chopra|
|Sister Name‘s Name)||Shruti Chopra Sachdeva|
|Wife’s Name||Saloni Sablok|
|children Name of (Children ‘S Name)||Son – Kabir Chopra
Daughter – nobody
Journalist Aman Chopra married, wife ,
In 2014, he married Saloni Sablok, Head Designer at Designoholic, an interior designer film in Noida. Together, they have a son, Kabir Chopra.
Journalist Aman Chopra Career ,
- Aman Chopra started his career with print media. Then he briefly joined a PR agency and then moved to electronic media.
- In electronic media, he started his career as a news reporter with IBN7 (now News18 India). He worked there for some time and then joined ‘CNEB’.
- Aman worked in CNEB for about four years. Thereafter, he worked in Rajya Sabha TV for almost four years. He also worked with ‘News Express’ for some time. He was associated with ABV NEWS for almost five years.
- During his tenure in ABP, Aman did various types of bulletins like ‘Aaj Ki Date’, ‘Ghanti Bajao’, ‘Rath Yatra’ and ‘Kaun Banega Mukhyamantri’.
- Aman, who has a good grasp on political news, hosts political debates daily at 7 pm on ABP News. In November 2017, Chopra joined Zee News as a senior news anchor, where she hosted the popular show Taal Thok Ke.
- In September 2021, he resigned from his position at Zee News and later joined News18 India.
- He was also associated for some time with Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, Delhi, Arena Animation, Delhi, Aakriti Art & Animation, Noida and Net4News.
Journalist Aman Chopra controversy ,
Pedaled Fake News:
In April 2022, Rajasthan Police filed two separate FIRs against News18 anchor Aman Chopra for promoting religious enmity by promoting fake news. Reportedly, he compared the demolition of a 300-year-old temple in Alwar to the partial demolition of a mosque in Jahangirpuri, while hosting a live show.
During the show he said,
Revenge of Jahangirpuri by attacking Mahadev. Please listen carefully to what I am about to say.”
“Can it be a coincidence that two days ago bulldozers were used in the premises of a mosque in Jahangirpuri and today three temples in Alwar, Rajasthan were demolished. A temple was 300 years old. Was it to avenge Jahangirpuri?”
Chopra ignored the fact that the temple was demolished at the behest of the BJP-run municipal corporation in Alwar. #ArrestAmanChopra started trending on Twitter soon after the show aired.
FIR registered in Bundi and Dungarpur districts for cognizable offense under section 153 (promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, caste, place of birth, residence, language, etc. and doing prejudicial act prejudicial to the maintenance of harmony) Is. ,
Last few words –
I hope you guysJournalist Aman Chopra Biography.Journalist Aman Chopra Biography in EnglishWould have liked the blog if you liked this blog of mine, then share it with your friends and on your social media account, let people know about it too.