All about Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh
Are you thinking about taking a loan from the bank but don’t have enough credit score? Looking for a loaning scheme which comes with an affordable interest rate? Business suffering from significant financial loss and you need some extra financial support? Then we have just the right thing for you. With Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh you get to avail the loan which comes with an affordable interest rate.
Benefits of taking Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh
- See, first of all, Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh has the lowest interest in comparison to any other loaning scheme.
- Secondly, the documentation process is fast and requires less time to get approval.
- Furthermore, you might be thinking about what will happen to your gold during your tenure.
- Your gold is safely locked in the Manappuram’s vault and no one not even NBFC employee can touch it without your consent.
- Moreover, the gold loan has an almost negligible processing fee.
- On the other hand, if you can close your loan before tenure period and get the possession of your gold back.
- The tenure period for Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh starts at six months and can go up to 5 years.
Eligibility for Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh
- First of all the age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- After that, the maximum age of the applicant can be 70 years.
- The applicant should be a citizen if India.
- The applicant should have gold more than 10 grams.
Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh Interest Rates
See, as we have said earlier gold loan has the lowest interest in comparison to any other loaning scheme. Thus, the minimum rate of interest you can find on these loans is 10.70% annually. Which indeed results in less than 1% per month. Also, you can avail preclosure facility and get your gold ornament before time. The preclosure charges range from 0-3% of the total loan amount along with the pending principal amount.
Documentation required for Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License).
- Proof of Address (Ration card/ Tel, Electricity.Bill/ Rental Agr./ Passport copy/ Trade license /Shop & Est. License/Sales Tax certificate).
- 2 latest coloured passport size photographs.
- Signature Proof (Passport Copy/Driving License/Banker’s verification/cheque)
Why One Should Apply for Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh?
- The borrower gets a flexible repayment structure with a gold loan.
- Manappuram Gold Loan Mahendragarh requires less documentation. So it makes the process simple and easy.
- The processing time takes for approving the loan is lesser than other types of loans. So it is the best option when you need immediate financial help.
- The interest rate charged by the lenders is much lower when compared to any other type of loans.
- The applicant of the loan is not required to disclose his income or salary. Non-working individuals can also take up a gold loan.
The town of Mahendragarh is a municipal committee in Mahendragarh district, the north Indian state of Haryana. Mahendragarh is Haryana’s most backward district. It had a population of 23,977. It is emerging as the new education hub of Haryana with several high standard schools like Yaduvanshi Shiksha Niketan and colleges including engineering college.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Different Banks – Updated 2020
Know More About Gold Loan
- What is CIBIL Score?
- 3 Best Methods Repaying Gold Loan
- 4 Different Ways of Repaying Your Gold Loan
- Gold Loan Interest Rate
- What happens when you don’t pay a Gold Loan?
- Gold Loan From Top banks And NBFCs in India
- Gold Loan Near Me
|Other Leading Gold Loan Providers in Mahendragarh (Click to Apply)|
|HDFC Gold Loan||Axis Bank Gold Loan||Reliance Gold Loan||Other Gold Loan Providers|
|REMINDER SERVICES||EMI CALCULATOR|