Manoj Bajpayee Biography, Biography, Biography, Wife, Family, Film Career, Awards and Honor Controversy(Manoj Bajpayee Biography Wiki, age, family, Wikipedia, film, Affairs)
Manoj Bajpayee is an Indian film Actor, who predominantly works Wiki cinema and has also acted in Telugu and Tamil language films.
Manoj Bajpayee has been working in the Indian entertainment industry for over 30 years, and during that time he has become one of the biggest movie stars in the country. Along with this, Manoj has become famous in other parts of the world as well.
He is the recipient of two National Film Awards, four Filmfare Awards and two Asia Pacific Screen Awards for Best Performance by an Actor.
In 2019, he was awarded the Padma Shri, India’s fourth-highest civilian award, for his contribution to the arts. Born in Belwa, a small village in West Champaran, Bihar, Bajpayee aspired to become an actor since childhood.
He moved to Delhi at the age of seventeen, and applied for the National School of Drama, only to be rejected four times. He continued to do theater while studying in college.
Bajpayee made his feature film debut with a one-minute role in Drohkaal (1994) and a small role of a dacoit in Shekhar Kapur’s Bandit Queen (1994).
Manoj Bajpayee Biography
|Name (Name,||Manoj Bajpayee|
|Birthday (Birthday,||23 April 1969|
|birth place (Birth Place,||Belwa, District West Champaran, Bihar, India|
|Age||53 Years (Year 2022)|
|Education||Bachelor in History Drama|
|name of school (School Name)||Christ Raja High School, Bettiah, West Champaran|
|College Name||Satyavati College, Delhi
Ramjas College, Delhi
|home town (Hometown)||Taurus|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Debut||film star) : Bandit Queen (1994)
TV : Swabhimaan (1995)
|Marital Status Marital Status||married|
|Marriage Date||April 2006|
|Salary||4 crores (Indian Rupees)|
Birth of Manoj Bajpayee ,Manoj Bajpayee Birth )
- Indian film actor Manoj Bajpayee was born on 23 April 1969 in Narkatiaganj, Bihar, India. She has 4 other siblings and was named after actor Manoj Kumar by her parents.
- Manoj’s father Radhakant Bajpai was a farmer and his mother was a housewife. He is the second child among his six siblings. One of his younger sister Poonam Dubey is a fashion designer in the film industry.
- As the son of a farmer, he used to help his father in farming when he came back from his boarding school during the holidays.
- He wanted to become an actor since childhood. So soon he moved to Delhi at the age of 17 and applied for the National School of Drama.
Education of Manoj Bajpayee (Manoj Bajpayee Educaton)
- Manoj was not from an affluent family, so he studied in a shack school till the fourth standard as his father being a farmer could not spend much on his education and later completed his early studies from Christ Raja High School, Bettiah Of.
- The teacher always asked Manoj Bajpayee to recite Harshvardhan Rai Bachchan’s poem every day in the class so that he could come into the limelight and become self-confident.
- He met Maharani Janaki in Bettiah with his 12 th He completed his studies and soon he joined Satyavati College, Delhi and then completed his further studies from Ramjas College, Delhi University.
- While studying in Delhi, his father used to send him Rs 200/- per month and he had to live in it.
Early Life of Manoj Bajpayee (Early Life)
- Manoj first heard about NSD in an interview with Naseeruddin Shah and since then he decided to join it one day.
- He wanted to become an actor since childhood. So soon he moved to Delhi at the age of 17 and applied for the National School of Drama for which he was rejected 4 times.
- Bajpayee had heard about the National School of Drama from actors like Om Puri and Naseeruddin Shah, so he applied. He was rejected thrice and later wanted to commit suicide.
- After being rejected by the National School of Drama, he joined the theater group of director and acting coach Barry John and assisted him, following a suggestion from actor Raghubir Yadav. He was also paid a salary for this.
- After that he applied for the fourth time in the National School of Drama, soon, he got admission in NSD and then they agreed to accept him for the post of teacher.
Manoj Bajpayee’s family (Manoj Bajpayee Family)
|Father’s name||Radhakant Vajpayee (Farmer)|
|Mother’s name||name not known|
|Sister Name||3 (Name Not Known)|
|Brother’s name||2 (Name Not Known)|
|Wife’s name||Shabana Raza aka Neha (Actress)|
|Daughter’s name (Daughter)||Ava Nayla|
Manoj Bajpayee married, wife (Manoj Bajpayee Marriage ,Wife )
- Manoj Bajpayee married a girl from Delhi, but their relationship deteriorated during the period of their struggle. They separated within two years of marriage.
- After some time he met actress Shabana Raza, also known as Neha, who made his film debut in 1988 in the film “Qarib”. The two married in 2006 and now have a daughter, Ava Nayla. ,
TV Career of Manoj Bajpayee
In the year 1995, he did his first TV serial called Swabhimaan, which also starred actors like Ashutosh Rana and Rohit Roy.
Film career of Manoj Bajpayee (Filmy Career)
Today we will know a lot about Manoj Bajpayee’s film journey.
debut in bollywood ,
- In 1994 the “Droha period” Through his 1 Minute Role in “, he began his career with this feature film debut and continued to do some uncredited roles in the following years. It was difficult to achieve success in Bollywood but he did not give up.
success in bollywood ,
- Ram Gopal Varma’s film to the talented actor after doing several unknown roles. Satya (1988) The first breakthrough came in “, which was a crime drama. The same film helped him garner the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor and the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor for the film.
- In his career spanning 30 years, the actor has worked in indie and commercial cinema “Bhonsle”, with films like “Satya”, “Shool”, “Kaun”, “Zubaida”, “Pinjar”, “Gangs of Wasseypur”, “Aligarh”, Has received praise in both “Gali Guleiyan”, “Special 26”, “Satyamev Jayate”, “Baaghi 2”, etc.
- In 2019, he exploded onto the OTT medium with Prime Video’s famous action-drama series “The Family Man”, directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK.
darkest phase of his life ,
- Manoj claims that he tried to kill himself out of desperation and despair, once he did three to four films which did not work out. In 1971, he suffered a lot due to non-availability of work.
- Aligarh (2015) Big films like Manoj Bajpayee could not change the situation as he is rarely seen doing TV commercials. Despite not being a part of any major production, she hasn’t given up at all and continues to showcase her talent and diverse roles.
- He says that big actors can easily earn big bucks even from their special appearances, while the talent of so many famous actors is not paid well.
10 famous movies of Manoj Bajpayee (Manoj Bajpayee 10 Superhit Movies )
- Gangs of Wasseypur (2012)
- Satya (1998)
- Shool (1999)
- Aligarh (2015)
- 1971 (2007)
- Bhonsle (2018)
- Aks (2001)
- Pinjar (2003)
- Special 26 (2013)
- Rajneeti (2010)
Manoj Bajpayee received awards (Manoj Bajpayee Awards)
- Pinjar (2003) ” And ” Truth (1988) For films, this talented actor has won National Film Awards.
- In 2018, he won the National Film Award for Best Actor for Bhonsle.
- He is also the recipient of Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest civilian honor for his contribution to the arts.
Manoj Bajpayee controversy (Manoj Bajpayee Controversy)
- He turned down the offer to work in Aamir Khan’s film Dangal, as he was not happy with his role.
- The producer of the film Chalk n Duster, Juhi Chawla, sacked him from his film and appointed Rishi Kapoor to play the role of a quiz master in his place, as she felt that Manoj’s looks were not enough to play the role.
Likes and Dislikes of Manoj Bajpayee
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah|
|Favorite Actress||Smita Patil, Tabu|
|Favorite Food||Smita Patil, Tabu|
|Favorite Film||gangs of wasseypur|
|Favorite Film Director||Shekhar Kapur, Ram Gopal Varma|
Manoj Bajpayee Net worth of (Manoj Bajpayee Net Worth)
|Total assets (Net Worth 2021)||$21 million|
|Total assets in rupees (Net Worth In Indian Rupees)||Rs 146 crore|
|Salary||3 to 4 cr/film|
Who is the wife of Manoj Bajpayee?
Manoj Bajpayee’s wife is actress Shabana Raza, also known as Neha.
Is Manoj Bajpayee’s wife Muslim?
Manoj Bajpayee’s wife was born in a Muslim family, her name was Shabana Raza but the film “near She was named Neha in the film by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, the producer of (1998), which she later kept forever and is now known only as Neha Bajpayee.
What is the net worth of Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpayee?
Manoj Bajpayee takes 3 to 4 crores for a film, his total assets are Rs 146 crores.
Which is the web series helmed by Manoj Bajpayee?
The name of the web series starring Manoj Bajpayee is Family man, which has 2 parts.
What is the educational qualification of Manoj Bajpayee?
Manoj Bajpayee holds a Bachelor’s degree in History Drama.
Actor Manoj Bajpai is a native of which state?
Indian film actor Manoj Bajpayee was born on 23 April 1969 in Narkatiaganj, Bihar, India.
also know ,
Last few words –
I hope you guysManoj Bajpayee Biography. Manoj Bajpayee Biography WikiWould have liked the blog if you liked this blog of mine, then share it with your friends and on your social media account, let people know about it too.
If you have any feedback then do let us know Contact Us You can email me or follow me on social media, see you soon with a new blog, till then stay tuned to my blog “Thanks
Welcome to Shubhamsirohi.com, on this blog we keep sharing daily updates related to it.
Reviews, biography of any new web series or movie mainly Wiki as well as will give you complete information about latest trends.