Raveena Tandon Of Biography, Biography, Age, Height, Marriage, Husband, Family, Caste, Raveena Tandon Biography Wiki (age , family ,Marriage, movies , Raveena Tandon Boyfriend
Raveena Tandon is an Indian actress, producer, television personality and former model who works predominantly in Bollywood . She has played a variety of roles in films, and has established herself as one of the most popular actresses of Bollywood. She is popularly known as “Mast Mast Girl”.
raveena tandon biography
|Name||Raveena Tandon Thadani|
|Other Names (Nick Name)||Raos, Mast Mast Girl|
|Date of birth||26 October 1974|
|Place of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Age||48 Years (Year 2022)|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film Debut: Abodh (1984)
TV Debut: Somewhere Somewhere (2002)
|Body Form(Figure )||34-28-34|
|Height,||5 feet 6 inches|
|Boyfriend||Ajay Devgan (1990),
Akshay Kumar (1994–1997),
Anil Thadani (2003)
|Marriage Date||22 February 2004|
|Salary||1-2 Crore/Film (INR)|
|Property (Net Worth)||53 crores|
Raveena Tandon Raveena Tandon Birth
Raveena Tandon was born on 26 October 1974 in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. Raveena Tandon belongs to a Hindu Family. His father, Ravi Tandon, a producer, died on 11 February 2022 at the age of 85. Raveena performed the last rites of her father. His mother’s name is Veena Tandon. She has a brother, Rajeev Tandon, who is an actor.
She is the niece of supporting actor Mac Mohan. She is the cousin of director and producer, Manjari Makjini and actress Kiran Rathod.
Raveena Tandon Raveena Tandon Early Life
Raveena As a child, she wanted to become an IPS officer or a pilot. Raveena Tandon never thought of becoming an actress.
However, when she was in the middle of her internship at Genesis PR, she got a call from Shantanu Shourie’s office saying that they wanted to cast her for an advertisement. At the age of 15, she was offered an advertisement for Sunsilk which was her first project.
Raveena Tandon Raveena Tandon Education
She did her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School in Mumbai and went to Mithibai College to pursue her Bachelor of Arts. She did not complete her BA and dropped out after 2 years.
Due to her popularity in films, the college authorities were finding it difficult to control the crowd around her.
Raveena Tandon Family of Raveena Tandon family)
|Father’s Name||Ravi Tandon|
|Mother’s Name||Veena Tandon|
|Brother’s Name||Rajeev Tandon (Actor)|
|Husband’s Name||Anil Thadani|
|Children’s Name||Son – Ranbir Thadani
Daughters – Rasha Thadani,
Chhaya and Pooja (Adopted)
Raveena Tandon Raveena Tandon Marriage ,Husband
- In the 90s, there were reports of Raveena being in a relationship with Bollywood actor Ajay Devgan. The actor left Karisma Kapoor after he fell in love with her.
- She then came into a relationship with Akshay Kumar and the two got engaged in 1994. The two called off their engagement after 3 years of their engagement as Raveena was unhappy with Akshay’s Casanova image and his linkup rumours with Rekha.
- In 2003, Raveena got into a relationship with film distributor, Anil Thadani. The couple married on 22 February 2004 and have a son, Ranbir Thadani and a daughter, Rasha Thadani. Raveena also adopted two girls Pooja and Chhaya in 1995.
Raveena Tandon Filmy career of Raveena Tandon Filmy Career –
- Raveena made her acting debut in the 1991 Bollywood film Patthar Ke Phool. Her performance in the film was appreciated by the audience and she received the Filmfare Award for Lux New Face of the Year.
- Thereafter, he acted in several hit films including Ladla (1994), Dilwale (1994), Mohra (1994), Khiladi Ka Khiladi (1996), Ziddi (1997), Bade Miyan Chote Miyan (1998) and Dulhe Raja (1998). did.
- In 1999, she made her Kannada film debut with the film “Upendra”.
- In the 2000s, Raveena went on to work in art films and realistic cinema, which earned her a lot of praise. In 2001, her performance in the film Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence won her the National Film Award for Best Actress.
- Her last appearance before taking a long break from acting was in the 2006 film “Sandwich”. She made her Bollywood comeback in 2015 with the film “Bombay Velvet”.
Raveena Tandon TV Career of Raveena Tandon TV Career –
He has hosted the TV shows “Isi Ka Naam Zindagi” and “Simply Baatein with Raveena”. She has also appeared as a judge on TV shows such as “Sabse Bada Artist,” “The Drama Company,” and Nach Baliye 9.
Raveena Tandon Controversy of Raveena Tandon Controversy
- During the ongoing #MeToo movement in India, Raveena Tandon tweeted in support of the movement, following which several Twitter users linked her tweet to her past relationship with Akshay Kumar. However, later, he took to Twitter to say that he had tweeted not only because of his past life but because of what he had seen with women in the industry.
- In 2018, when there were several strikes by farmers in different states, Raveena tweeted that anyone who is causing damage to public properties and objects should be arrested immediately. After his tweet, he was trolled for his insensitivity and political leanings. She then immediately deleted her post and tweeted that she did not mean farmers and was talking about anti-social. He also blamed the media for distorting his comments.
- In 2018, Raveena was embroiled in controversy after shooting for an advertisement in a ‘no camera zone’ at the Lingaraj temple in Odisha’s capital Bhubaneswar. The incident came to light after a clip of Raveena giving beauty tips at the Lingaraj temple in Odisha’s capital Bhubaneswar was uploaded on social media. An FIR was lodged against him by the temple authorities.
- In 2015, she sued for using her images for promotional reasons without her permission on matrimonial sites like Shaadi.com and ShaadiTimes.com.
Raveena Tandon Interesting things about (Unknown Fact) –
- Raveena never thought of becoming an actress but her friends and people around her praised her look, later realizing that she could become an actress.
- While working as an intern under Prahlad Kakkar (Ad Producer) at Genesis PR; He got the first offer for the film.
- Tandon had a huge crush on Sanjay Dutt as a teenager.
- Reportedly, she was engaged to Akshay Kumar, but she did not disclose it due to the threat to Akshay’s career and female fan following.
- He refused to do films like “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), “Dil To Pagal Hai (1997),” and “Gupt (1997)” because of his 2-year break from acting.
- Tandon was the President of the Children’s Film Society of India from 2003 to 2004. In 2005, he resigned from his position citing personal reasons.
- Her name, Raveena, is the result of a combination of her father’s name, Ravi and her mother’s name, Veena Tandon.
- In 2017, Raveen starred in the film “Shab”, in which she romanced an actor 13 years younger to her. There were so many bold scenes in the film that the censor board stopped the release of the film on television.
- Tandon considers her parents as her role models.
- According to some sources, Raveena Tandon did not charge anything for doing the film “Bombay Velvet”.
Raveena Tandon likes and dislikes
|Favorite Actor||Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Rishi Kapoor,|
|Favorite Actress||Neetu Singh|
|Favorite Film||Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi (1958),|
|Favorite Food||Dhokla, Tandoori Paneer, Tandoori Chicken|
Raveena Tandon Net Worth of (Raveena Tandon Net Worth)
|Net Worth (Net Worth 2021)||$7 million|
|Total assets in rupees (Net Worth In Indian Rupees)||53 crores|
|Per Movie Income||1-2 Crore/Film (INR)|
When was Raveena born?
What is the name of Raveena Tandon’s husband?
Whose daughter is Raveena Tandon?
Father’s Name Ravi Tandon and Mother’s Name Veena Tandon
How many children does Raveena Tandon have?
Son – Ranbir ThadaniDaughters – Rasha Thadani,
Chhaya Tandon and Pooja Tandon (adopted ) also has 2 daughters.
learn also ,
Last few words –
I hope you guysRaveena Tandon Biography | Raveena Tandon biography WikiWould have liked the blog if you liked this blog of mine, then share it with your friends and on your social media account, let people know about it too.
If you have any feedback then do let us know Contact Us You can email me or follow me on social media, see you soon with a new blog, till then stay tuned to my blog “Thanks
Welcome to Shubhamsirohi.com, on this blog we keep sharing daily updates related to it.
Reviews, biography of any new web series or movie mainly Wiki as well as will give you complete information about latest trends.