All About Used Car Loan Karanja
Do you have cravings for a long drive with families and friends? Are you looking for a car but your budget doesn’t allow you? Then you can apply for a used car loan. This is also a loan facility given by various banks. Through this loan you can get rid from all your problems related to the car.
Eligibility Criteria for Used Car Loan Karanja
- Firstly, the minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum age has to be 60 years.
- Further, the minimum income of the applicant should be Rs. 24,000 per month or above.
- If the applicant is a government employee and living in a rented house can avail this loan.
Note: If the applicant is working in a non-government organization then you can’t apply for this loan.
- Firstly, the minimum age of the applicant should be 30 years.
- Further, the maximum age of the applicant has to be 60 years.
- In this, the minimum ITR of Rs. 2,50,000 for two years should be filed.
- Here, ITR is compulsory.
Note: If the applicant wants to avail used car loan but the age is 25 years then co-applicant is necessary and the co-applicant must be a working person.
Documents Required for Used Car Loan Karanja
Following are the documents required for Used Car Loan Karanja:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voters ID card, Copy of Passport, Driving License, PAN Card.
- Bank Statement: Copy of active bank statement of last 6 months.
- Income Proof: For Salaried, latest salary slip of 3 months/ For Self-Employed, copy of ITR filed of last 2 years.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport Copy, Driving License, Voters ID Card, Electricity Bill (if tenant).
- Further, copy of Registration Certificate and copy of Insurance of vehicle is compulsory.
Interest Rate to avail Used Car Loan Karanja
The interest rate for used cars is at reducing 14.00% per annum. Eg. If you have availed a loan of Rs. 4,00,000 and after completion of one year you have to pay an amount of Rs. 3,00,000 then 14% will be charged on this particular amount and same will be continued.
Additional Information for Used Car Loan Karanja
- First of all, the CIBIL score needs to be more than 700.
- When you avail the used car loan, the maximum insurance value you will get is 85%.
- Likewise, the loan amount is given for a period of 12 months (1 year) to 60 months (5 years).
- In this, the loan is available only for the car models which are launched after 2013.
- Furthermore, persons having CIBIL 0, 1, -1 are also considered for the loan.
- Here, the loan amount gets disbursed by bank in 48 hours.
- In addition to this, the minimum amount of credit that can be claimed by the applicant is Rs. 1 lakh.
Benefits of Used Car Loan Karanja
- An easy monthly repayment option is available.
- Instantly available.
- Affordable Interest Rates.
- Easily and quickly available loans.
- There are no hidden charges.
- No collateral security is required.
Why should you choose DialaBank for a Used Car Loan?
- We offer you a loan with the lowest interest rates and with hassle free documentation.
- Truthsawer Used Car Loan is one of the best options that allow an individual to buy a car at an affordable amount.
- With our help, you will be getting the best in market loan to value ratio.
- Apply now on our official website for instant approval and faster processing of your car loan.
How to Apply for Used Car Loan Karanja?
- Firstly you need to visit our website DialaBank
- Click on the car loan option displaying on the website.
- After that, fill all the required details on site and apply for a car loan.
- Also, mention your contact information.
Karanja is a city and a municipal body located in Washim district in Maharashtra state, India. It belongs to Amravati division.